Sundecks, Inc. is a member of NARI and the BBB. We are in Qualified Remodelers Top 500 for 2015, a Wolf and Trex Gold member. Sundecks, Inc. in Manassas, performs remodeling and home improvement projects building quality. Whether it's a new or replacement/ refurbished deck, sun room, or other remodeling, call Sundecks.
You Have a 1 out of 3 Chance of Being "Taken" By A Home Improvement Company
Choosing the wrong builder for your home improvement project can lead to financial scams, frustrating delays, headaches and blown budgets. If you are considering a home improvement project from a new deck, porch or sunroom, to adding on to your home with an addition, the most common problems you'll face are:
- Hiring a fraudulent company that doesn't have the professional credentials and experience with your type of project
- Little or no customer service once construction has started
- Choosing the builder that gives you the lowest bid, only to find that the final cost of your project ends up a lot higher than quoted.
Let Sundecks, Inc. show you a way that you can effectively eliminate the problems people have when hiring and working with a home improvement contractor.
Sundecks, Inc. has been designing and building home improvement projects in the Washington area since 1979, and we do something very unique in the industry - we greatly reduce the worries, headaches, and heartaches that are all too common when dealing with home improvement contractors.
Don't take a chance - before you hire any builder for your home improvement project, make sure they meet these critical criteria:
- Experience - At least 20 years in business. The average life span of a remodeling company in Northern VA is about 5 years.
- Professional Credentials - Member of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI). Ask for proof of insurance and credit references from suppliers and their bank.
- Reputation - More than 5000 projects; references you can call in your area. Verifiable good standing.
- Full Line Remodeling Program - Your builder will handle all aspects of your project from start to finish. No need to hire additional contractors or services.
- Custom Design - When it comes to design and materials, you shouldn't have to settle for "builders grade" or a pre-fab looking project.
- Firm Fixed Pricing - Your estimate is based on the entire project, not just time/materials, which could lead to delays, costly change orders and budget overruns.
- Homeowner Project Status Reports - You're kept up to date about your project on a regular basis. No more guessing about what is going on!
- One Point of Contact - Direct access 24/7 to one person who knows your project and can answer any question you have.
- 1 Year Workmanship Warranty - 1 year warranty on workmanship and up to 25 years on materials, through the manufacturer.
Our quality/workmanship control process ensures that most minor problems are caught before they can become bigger problems and are corrected before the job moves forward. Our workmanship and quality control process allows us to "punch out" as we go, correct anything that might need to be corrected, and then move onto the next step of the project.
Apex Electrical Services, Inc.
Roofing, Siding & Gutters:
An Exterior, Inc.
The King's Masons, Inc.